1. What is the "outer loop"? Where will it be located?
For a map of possible route for the "Outer Loop" project, please click this link. Construction of the Outer Loop is not scheduled for the near future, and the map does not indicate a final, approved route. As more information becomes available it will be posted here.
2. How do I report a street light outage?
Citizens may report street light outages directly to Alabama Power by dialing 1-800-245-2244 (24 hours, 7 days per week) or call Public Works Construction & Maintenance Division at 334-501-3024 or click on this link: Report Street Lights Out
3. Where can I find information on the City's current construction projects?
The City's construction status report is updated whenever there are significant changes and may be viewed at the following link: Construction Status
Questions concerning projects should be directed to 334-501-3000 or via email to webpw.
4. Who should I contact concerning my garbage pickup schedule?
Refuse collection is provided by the Solid Waste Division, Environmental Services Department. They may be reached by phone at 334-501-3080 or visit their website for additional information.
5. Who should I contact concerning water and sanitary sewer services?
Water and sanitary sewer services are provided by the Water Resource Management Department. They may be reached by phone at 334-501-3060 or visit their website for additional information.