Join us every Saturday at Town Creek Park from 8-11 a.m. beginning May 30 through Aug. 29. There will be no market on July 4.
Parking will be available for all market attendees in the gravel parking lot across from Town Creek Park. All market visitors must maintain a minimum of 6 feet between one another. All vendors will follow the state sanitation guidelines regarding farmers markets, including:
- Food samples will not be served, and cooking demonstrations will not be allowed.
- Vendors will maintain a 10-foot distance from one another.
- All vendors will wear food-safe serving gloves and will designate one worker to handle payment.
- We recommend that vendors wear face masks.
- All available products will be prepackaged.
To allow the maximum number of community members to visit the market, loitering and social gatherings will not be permitted at the market. We ask that you please purchase your products and promptly exit the parking lot for others to easily access parking spots. Animals will not be allowed to attend the market. High-risk community members and those feeling ill should not attend the market. Mask are not required but encouraged.
We look forward to starting our City Market season while enforcing social distancing and sanitation guidelines. For more information regarding City Market, please contact Sarah Cook at [email protected].
To stay up-to-date on all City Market announcements and weekly vendor lists follow us on our Facebook and Instagram @CityMarketAuburnAL.