The Consolidated Plan is a five-year planning framework that describes needs, resources, priorities and proposed activities to be undertaken with funding through the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program.
- 2020-2024 Consolidated Plan and 2020 Action Plan (DRAFT)
- 2020-2024 Consolidated Planning Process Schedule
- 2015-2019 Consolidated Plan and 2015 Action Plan
- 2020-2024 Consolidated Plan/2020 Annual Action Plan - Revised Funding Proposal (DRAFT)
Annual Action Plan
The Annual Action Plan provides information on the use of CDBG funds to address the needs and priorities established in the Consolidated Plan.
Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Report (CAPER)
Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice (AI)
The AI includes an analysis of fair housing data, assesses fair housing issues and contributing factors, identifies impediments to fair housing choice in the City and outlines strategies to address the impediments identified.
Citizen Participation Plan
The Citizen Participation Plan sets forth the manner and period in which citizens will be informed and encouraged to participate in the development of the Consolidated Plan, Annual Action Plan, subsequent amendments to these plans and the CAPER.
- Proposed Substantial Amendment 2015-2019 Consolidated Plan and 2019 Annual Action Plan and 2015-2019 Citizen Participation Plan
- Public Notice of Proposed Substantial Amendment – 2015-2019 Consolidated Plan and 2019 Annual Action Plan
- Notice of Cancellation of Public Hearings on Revised 2020-2024 Consolidated Plan/2020 Annual Action Plan
- CDBG Notice of Public Hearings: 2020-24 Consolidated Plan/2020 Action Plan, 2020-24 AI and 202-24 Citizen Participation Plan
- CDBG Notice of Funding and 2020 Action Plan
- CDBG Notice of Action Plan FY2019 Public Hearings
- CDBG Fiscal Year 2019 Notice of Funding
- CDBG 2020-2024 Consolidated Plan/2020 Annual Action Plan: Revised 2020 Annual Action Plan Funding Allocations Public Hearings